Operate Platinum carillon
- Operating Manual PDF download
- Music and Bell ringing codes PDF download
- Management Suite software manual PDF download
Press the Enter button to bring up the Main Menu. Press the cursor up or cursor down button until the desired menu selection flashes, then press the Enter button again to go into that menu. Pressing a numeric button for the item number will also quickly access each menu item shown below in bold.
- View/Edit Schedule (shortcut 2) is used to review and modify the active weekly ringing schedule.
- Play Selections (1) plays any selections manually.
- Tower Performance (0) enables the keyboard for performance both inside and outside.
- Record a Performance (5) enables the keyboard inside only for practice and music recording.
- Recording Librarian (4) titles and categorizes user recordings for retrieval and automatic play.
- System Setup Menu (3) contains additional sub-menus that are used to configure the bell system.
- Time Strike/Auto Level (0) globally sets time strike and volume level changes for blocks of time.
- Set System Clock (1) makes adjustments to the system time and date. Also see Daylight Saving setup menu for instructions for changing the dates DST will change.
- Voicing Preferences (2) let you select the bell voices used for factory recorded music arrangements, clock striking and keyboard voicing.
- Edit Remote Button (3) is an editor for eight programmable buttons on the front panel that allow easy access to common functions. Any or all of these eight buttons can also appear on the Church Bell Remote Control app, and the first four can be activated from the mini hardware remote. Schedule these functions using functional macro codes to simplify changes to automatic ringing styles.
- Seasonal Options (4) makes changes to the SmartAlmanac features, enables Daylight Time adjustments, inside/outside speaker zoning options and musical style preferences.
- Chime Tuning (5) allows the keyboard voices to be tuned to a pipe organ.
- Keyboard Sensitivity (6) customizes the touch of the keyboard performance.
- Keyboard Size/MIDI (7) automatically sets the chimes to ring with any keyboard or organ manual (up to two manuals).
- Time Strike Melody (8) lets you select which melody (default is Westminster) will play for the time striking function.
- Security Options (9) allows you to set a PIN number to unlock the front panel keypad to prevent unauthorized tampering.