Category:Electronic Carillon Specification
Currently available components for putting together electronic carillon system packages.
Electronic Carillon Units
These units are the heart of a carillon system that provides the user interface, the master clock, the ringing library, and most importantly the bell sounds themselves. To create a complete system, add new or existing working amplifiers and outside speakers.
Typical system installations feature four Premium long-throw horns. inSpire systems deliver breath taking realistic bell ringing reproduction.
Mixing full range and long throw horns in a system requires the inSpire DSP amplifier for proper crossover and optimum combined frequency response and time correction for custom installations. All inSpire speakers include stainless steel mounting brackets. Each speaker is available with custom dispersion patterns for single-omni or multiple-directional projection.
inSpire Full-range Horns
- Twelve inch 2-way Armor Gray LLDPE weather resistant Horn
- Twelve inch 2-way Dark Gray steel-reinforced molded fiberglass Horn
- Eight inch 2-way Dark Gray steel-reinforced molded fiberglass Horn
- Twelve inch sub woofer Armor Gray LLDPE
Long Throw Horns
- Premium Horns
- Premium Drivers
- Standard Horns
- Standard Drivers
- Roof horn cluster roof-peak bracket
Bell Shell Speakers
- Bell Shell with conical horn speaker
- Bell Shell with 2-way full range speaker
- Inside Monitor
Keyboards for Millennium and Platinum carillons.
- AGO Touch responsive keyboard
- WCF Touch responsive carillon clavier
Pages in category "Electronic Carillon Specification"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.