== Front panel menus ==
Press the ''Enter'' button to bring up the Main Menu. Press the cursor up or cursor down button until the desired menu selection flashes, then press the ''Enter'' button again to go into that menu. Pressing a numeric button for the item number will also quickly access each menu item shown below in '''bold'''.
=== Main menu items ===
* [[View-edit schedule menu|View/Edit Schedule]] (shortcut '''2''') is used to review and modify the active weekly ringing schedule.
* [[Play selections menu|Play Selections]] ('''1''') plays any selections manually.
* [[Tower performance menu|Tower Performance]] (
'''0''') enables the keyboard for performance both inside and outside.
* [[Record performance menu|Record a Performance]] ('''5''') enables the keyboard inside only for practice and music recording.
* [[Recording librarian menu|Recording Librarian]] ('''4''') titles and categorizes user recordings for retrieval and automatic play.
=== Remote control and function buttons ===
function selection buttons duplicate the buttons ''1'' through ''4'' on the front panel of the Chime Master System Unit. When the system is in the Standby mode, these four buttons allow special functions to be played.
The red ''Stop'' button on the remote duplicates the red ''Stop'' button on the front panel. Whenever the system is playing, pressing stop will cause the selection to be interrupted. If a function with multiple selections is programmed, then the next selection in the sequence may play after the current one is canceled. To cancel all selections, press ''Stop'' at least two times.