* [[Set system clock setup menu|Set System Clock]] ('''1''') makes adjustments to the system time and date. Also see [[Daylight Saving setup menu]] for instructions for changing the dates DST will change.
* [[Edit remote button setup menu|Edit Remote Button]] ('''2''') is an editor for eight programmable buttons on the front panel that allow easy access to common functions. Any or all of these eight buttons can also appear on the Church Bell Remote Control app, and the first four can be activated from the mini hardware remote. Schedule these functions using [[Macro code reference|functional macro codes]] to simplify changes to automatic ringing styles.
* [[Seasonal options setup menu|Seasonal Options]] ('''3''') makes changes to the SmartAlmanac features, enables Daylight Time adjustments,
inside/outside speaker zoning options and musical style preferences.
* [[Keyboard sensitivity setup menu|Keyboard Sensitivity]] ('''4''') customizes the touch of the keyboard performance.
* [[Keyboard size and MIDI setup menu|Keyboard Size/MIDI]] ('''5''') automatically sets the chimes to ring with any keyboard or organ manual
(up to two manuals).
* [[Swinging bell setup menu|Swinging Bell Timing]] ('''6''') set tempo for simulation or motor controls
* [[Time strike melody setup menu|Time Strike Melody]] ('''7''') lets you select which melody (default is Westminster) will play for the time striking function.