Chime Master's inSpireTM Sub, a full-range loudspeaker system is engineered to provide authentic bell reproduction in outdoor bell towers and steeples. Tested to an ingress protection of IP45, it will withstand exposure to environmental conditions and provide long-lasting reliability.
It incorporates a 12" LF driver for downward omnidirectional (90x90 degrees) or outward horizontal projection (90x40 degrees).
The unit is constructed using molded linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), creating an incredibly strong yet lightweight enclosure. The unit includes a stainless steel U-bracket and fly-points allowing for easy mounting. Input is via an integrated 70.7V transformer with low insertion loss and full frequency response with power taps up to 400-watts including an 8Ω bypass. The transformer is discretely mounted under the rear cover for weather protection. The finish is neutral armor gray that is UV resistant to provide years of durability.
- All-Weather Construction
- Environmental Rating: IP45 (when mounted at least 5 degrees downward)
- Included heavy duty mounting bracket (for flat surface)
- Included angle setting strap
- Four Eyebolt Inserts for Multiple Mounting and Safety Capabilities
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz to 130 Hz
- LF driver: 12 inch Cast Frame Woofer
- Nominal Impedance (transformer bypassed): 4 Ohms
- Power handling: 400 Watts
- 70/100V Transformer Taps: 400, 200, 100, 50 Watts
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (2.83V)
- MAX SPL: 124dB SPL
- Height: 19.56" (49.78 cm)
- Width: 18.5" (46.9 cm)
- Depth: 18.5"(46.9 cm)
- Weight: 41.00 lbs (18.6 kgs)