Time strike melody setup menu
Several time strike chime melodies are included with the Millennium and Platinum Carillon.
Opening the Menu
Open the System Setup Menu by pressing the front panel green Enter button so that you read Main Menu on the top line of the display. Press the number 3 and the flashing lower line will read System Setup Menu then press the Enter button again. Press the number 8 and the flashing lower line will read Time Strike Melody then press the Enter button again.
Something similar to the following screen will appear.
Time Strike Melody: Lourdes
Changing the Melody
Use the grey cursor buttons to select a melody and then press the green Enter button to save the changes or the red Cancel button to discard them.
Tower Bell Control Option
If you have a Tower Bell Control Option you may select the melody with the prefix TwrBelln to use your bells.
- Westminster High - from the Houses of Parliament (London)
- Westminster Low - as above, but played on larger bells
- Christus Vincit - “Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus, Christus ímperat”
- Lourdes - Or Ave Maria “Immaculate Mary”
- Praise Peal - “Holy God We Praise Thy Name”
- Whittington - Eight-bell melody reminiscent of change ringing
- St. Michael's - Eight-bell melody with different changes than Whittington
- Avondale - Sometimes called Tin-Tan or Ding-Dong
- Warren - Early American tower clock chime
- Bigelow - American four-bell chime
- Parsifal - Classical four-bell chime
- Nautical (authentic Ship's Time)
- User Time Strike - Requires Optional Recording Librarian and Millennium Suite