Six-SS carillon specification
The Model Six-SS carillon is an affordable, full-featured, completely solid state digital electronic carillon specifically designed for church bell ringing. It is a stand-alone professional audio device that requires no PC to operate. There are no discs, hard drives, external chips or memory cards to lose or damage. All church bell ringing and music is stored as digital audio in modern solid state memory. The Chime Master Carillon is designed to perform flawlessly without seasonal intervention.
We have the most extensive built-in music libraries available. Experienced church musicians have arranged and performed each hymn specifically for the musical bell voice you choose. Swinging bells, pealing bells, clock striking and prayer bells are also included at no extra cost.
- Made in USA
- No Moving Parts
- Five Year Warranty
- Management Suite ready
- "Set it and forget it" ease of use
- More than 600 musical chime selections for all seasons
- Church music library
- General music library
- Church bell ringing
- Call to Worship/Mass bells
- Prayer and Angelus Bells
- Festive Pealing Bells
- Funeral Tolls
- Time striking
- Rack Mountable
- Built-in monitor speaker and 1W amplifier
- User SD cardslot for MP3 files
- Choice of Bell voice at time of order
- Concert Chime and Harp Bells
- English Cast Bronze Carillon
- Optional ethnic hymn libraries
- Optional Wooden Cabinet
- Built-in amplifier (omit Switched AC Receptacle)
- Tower clock driver
- Tower Line Output (Quarter Inch - Unbalanced)
- Tower Control (Din-4 - balanced line output and amplifier control signal)
- PA Output (Quarter Inch - Unbalanced)
- USB Computer Interface
- Tower Accessory Interface
- Supports Chime Master Clock Drive
- Remote Control (proprietary serial interface)
- Switched AC Receptacle for Tower Amplifier (omit if Optional amplifier installed)
- Rack Mount Dimensions
- Height is 5-1/4 inches (3U rackspace)
- Width is 19 inches
- Depth is 15-3/4 (allow 17 inches for cabling)
- Optional wood cabinet Dimensions
- 7-1/2 H x 20-1/2 W x 16-3/4 D
- No options: 20 lb.
- Oak cabinet +14 lb.
- Walnut cabinet +13 lb.
- 60W amplifier +4 lb.