In this menu you can view, edit or delete any of the events in your schedule. To clear the schedule, you must go to the Settings menu. If you wish to hear something within the next five minutes, it is recommended to use the Play Selection button on the Home Page. All future scheduled events can be programmed as described below.
The following elements will be found on each of the scheduling screens:
- Clock hands
- To set the time of the event. You may tap or drag the hands of the clock or tap the numeral and choose from a drop-down menu.
- Begin/End switch
- To determine if the programmed time is the beginning or ending time for the event.
- Calendar (on annual and one time events)
- To choose the date the event is to occur
The scheduling system will warn you if you have chosen late night or early morning times so you can make AM/PM corrections if needed.
Make your choice of music using one of the following methods.
- Almanac switch
- Turning this on disables the title picker, because the system will play seasonally appropriate music using the SmartAlmanac.
- Title picker
- Type any part of the selection to search the library then select a song from the results.
- Choose the duration (approximate) in minutes or the number of songs to play.
The window on the right accumulates the list of times and programs you have selected. It does not display any existing schedule previously created and saved. These items will be saved when you tap the Save to Schedule button.
Schedule a one time event to provide music for a unique, non repeating occurrence such as a wedding or a funeral. Because this event occurs once, you will enter the year.
Schedule a weekly event to schedule music on a regular weekly basis like, daily or each Sunday.
Schedule a monthly event to schedule music on a regular monthly basis like, the first Sunday of each month.
Schedule an annual event. This is often used to schedule memorial music, such as, a person's favorite hymn to be played every year on their birthday.
Time Strike (weekly)
Whereas the scheduling screens above are additive to the schedule, the Time Strike configuration screen replaces any currently scheduled time strikes.
Currently Angelus ringing is available in the Quick Setup menu when the Catholic denomination is selected. Angelus ringing precludes scheduled time strikes when programmed at the same time.
This screen will provide the following review capabilities.
- View ringing for today and tomorrow, including the specific selections made by the seasonal Almanac for scheduled music.
- View the weekly schedule (without specifics)
- View monthly events
- View Annual events
- View One Time events
Events can be deleted here. Plans for future releases include the ability to change the times on the events to save having to go back to the scheduling screens to create new events at revised times.