More of us than are listed below actually play in church every week. Chime Master is a very musical company. One of the first questions we ask candidates for any position is 'what instrument do you play?'
Wilma Hugus 1934-2020
Wilma Ruth (Ardrey) Hugus, 86, passed away from Wind River Rehab and Wellness in Riverton, WY to be with her Savior on December 1, 2020.
Wilma worked with us from the very beginning of Chime Master. Her inspirational playing imbued genuine soul into our carillons and bell ringing equipment. She began playing in the Presbyterian Church in her teens, then supported her husband Harold's ministry as a pastor of Methodist churches and as an independent evangelist. This photo shows Wilma composing her last gospel song, Quiet Glory, about the time she was no longer cognitively able to live at home. Her second to last, We Come To You, is on the piano.
- Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus Christ
- Our only hope, our Savior
- We need You, we need You now
- Without You we are empty and alone
- We see our need, we sense our helpless state
- We know our weakness and we fear our fate without You
- You never leave, You don't forsake us
- Into Your shelter You will take us
- By Your power You would remake us
- You wait for us to turn, to come to You
- And now with open hearts we come to You
- We come to You - Wilma Hugus, 2015
- Elizabeth Crook - Arranger, performer and programmer
- Jodi Van Dyke - Hymnologist, performer, licensing and database management
- Alethia Stratton - Editor
- Rick White - Editor and producer
- Tabithe Hugus White - Hymnologist, arranger and performer
- Bill White - Editor
- Megan Dodds - Editor, 3-octave arrangements
- Jeff Donahue - Editor, bell automation arrangements