also see Libertas LX™ Basic bell ringing (up to 6 bells)
The Libertas AX bell control system for cast bell chimes and carillons now feature our Advanced eXperience touchscreen for local control and integrates with our Chime Center web remote/management portal. Libertas AX includes music libraries for all seasons. More than one hundred musical selections are available for eight bells, to more than 600 selections for two or more octaves of bells.
Interfaces are available for electromagnetic clappers and hammers as well as our pneumatic auto player for carillon claviers.
- Color touch screen
- One 15 Watt front-facing monitor speaker
- Audition music or record with a keyboard without ringing tower bells
- Easy remote control with tablet or phone
- Scan an onscreen QR image with your device's camera for instant remote app installation
- Secure authentication connects you to the system anywhere you have Internet
- Local short-range remote options are also available
- Manage remotely using Chime Center™
- One year Managed Subscription to access Chime Center™
- Enhanced SmartAlmanac™
- Follows the almanac calendar and plays music appropriate to the season automatically
- 80-year Eastern/Western Roman/Orthodox calendars with all movable feasts and seasons
- Add/remove seasons and assign appropriate music with Chime Center
- Flexible clock ringing
- keep time with customizable hour striking
- options for quarter hours
- Hour strike with or without melody
- Westminster (or customer recorded) chime melody
- Liturgical ringing
- Peals, Tolls, Swinging, and Angelus bells to meet your congregation’s needs for Weddings, Funerals, Worship, Mass and Prayer.
- Super-capacitor clock backup never needs replacing
- Automatic daylight time correction
Hundreds of musical titles arranged for your instrument are provided (the number depends on the scope of bells you have).
- Melody only chime
- Add harmony if instrument tuning supports
More than 70 ringing functions
- Time strikes with or without Westminster chime
- Other clock chimes included
- Tolling bells for memorials
- Quick toll function with bell select, tempo and duration options
- Swinging bells for times of Worship and Mass
- Peals of multiple bells for festive occasions
- Angelus and prayer bells
Installable library upgrades
You can expand your library using a MIDI keyboard or compatible organ to add your own custom recordings. Chime Center also supports MIDI file loading so you can make your own arrangements using notation software such as Sibelius or Finale.
The library can be expanded with Chime Center add-on volumes:
- Inspirational Music (including copyrighted)
- Memorial Music (including US Military and other copyrighted Patriotic)
- Contemporary Hymns
- Ethnic libraries such as Spanish, Greek, Polish, Ukrainian and others
- others to be announced
- Tower bell and clock interfaces
- MIDI keyboard support
- Keyboard performance recording (with tower bells on or off)
- Standard MIDI jack on rear panel
- Single MIDI channel support (carillon or split on one keyboard)
- USB connection will accept a USB MIDI keyboard
- Available keyboard options
- Professional balanced audio outputs for monitoring while practicing and recording from the keyboard
- Wired Ethernet network interface (optional WiFi available separately)
- Handsome cabinet for tabletop use
- Available rack mounting brackets
- 16.5 W x 5.25 H x 8 D (inch)
- 9 lb.
This specification is preliminary and subject to change.