Difference between revisions of "Home screen AX"
(→Admin features (not available to all users))
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
== Custom user menu ==
== Custom user menu ==
=== Admin features
=== Admin features ===
Revision as of 16:02, 30 July 2019
A toolbar appears at the top of the screen in all menus. From left to right its components are:
- Tap the padlock to lock the system before you walk away
- Front speaker control
- Tap the speaker to cycle through three settings: Mute, Low level, Loud
- Fine adjustment of inside monitoring levels is available in Settings - Volume
- Back arrow
- Tap the back arrow to return to the previous screen
- Home (extends through the Chime Master logo)
- Tap the home icon to return to your home screen
- Date and time
- information, not touch enabled
- System status
- Shows amplifier status: blue for Standby, yellow for Initializing, green for Ready, red for Muted
- If the icon is split, the upper half indicates outside status and the lower half indicates inside status
These buttons will only appear on administrator's home screens.
- brings up the scheduler menu.
- brings up the system settings menu.
- Next Selection
- stops the current selection and begins playing the next selection (if more selections are in the play queue).
- will stop the current selection and clear the play queue.
- Double clicking the lighted power button will also do this.
- Play Selection
- menu allows you to pick a selection, an arrangement of it and an instrument to play it on.
These buttons can be removed from some user home screens by an administrator.
- Keyboard Performance
- play the bells from your connected MIDI keyboard and make recordings to expand your library.
- allow the user to connect a smart phone or tablet to use as a remote control.
The remaining buttons on the home screen are individually configurable on the Settings Home screen. They can be set to ring bells (specific), play music (specific songs, random seasonal songs or a random album songs).
When setting up these buttons, you can select
- Button icon
- Descriptive name (label)
- Type of action
- Number of songs or minutes to play
Factory default quick functions
These functions will be on your home screen on a new system. You can edit or delete them.
- Tolling bell
- for funerals - 5 minutes (or until Stopped)
- Swinging bell
- for call to church - 5 minutes (or until Stopped)
- Peal bells
- for weddings and festive services - 5 minutes (or until Stopped)
- two songs (can be lengthened) from the Almanac's current season