All systems returned for maintenance receive new lithium backup batteries and the latest firmware available.
Determine your model
Chime Master bell systems display an eight character code that represents the model (first four characters) and firmware date code (last four characters) when they are powered on. Most systems can be updated by downloading the free Management Suite software and running the built-in firmware update feature.
- 2201 - Millennium and Platinum electronic carillons
- 22SD - Model Six SS electronic carillon
- 2206 - Libertas one-to-six bell automation system
- 2209 - Libertas automation for more than six bells
- 2210 - Libertas automation with practice sound module
Current firmware (as of December 2016) for current models: 0415. This firmware is available with the free Management Suite download or you can request a CD-ROM installation disc.
USB updatable systems
The following systems have a soft-touch keypad and mechanical key lock. The latest release is Firmware 0415 and you can update your system with Management Suite.
- 2101 - Millennium electronic carillon
- 21SD - Model Six-SS electronic carillon (no support for user SD card)
- 2106 - Millennium one-to-six bell automation system
- 2108 - Millennium automation for more than six bells
- 2110 - Millennium automation with practice sound module
The following systems have a painted metal faceplate, hard plastic keypad and mechanical key lock:
- 2100 - Millennium electronic carillon - requires a ROM chip change to update - current version 0413
The following systems have a plastic faceplate, hard plastic keypad and mechanical key lock:
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 - Millennium electronic carillon
- 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 - Millennium bell control systems
All 2000 series Millennium systems require a ROM chip change to update - current version 0607.
The model of these systems are three digit numbers on the boot display. All Compact Disc carillon systems require a ROM chip change to update - current version 0607.