Chime Master Help
From Chime Master Help
Revision as of 11:51, 20 August 2015 by Rickwhite (registration mark)
Chime Master® Help
Glossary of Bells and Ringing Technology
Electronic Bell Ringing
- Component Specifications
- Typical Systems
Survey Your Site
- Measure existing church bells
- Survey your tower or steeple
- Clock movements, dials and hands
- Rooftop mounting survey
Download installation diagrams for our bell and clock systems.
Read instructions for getting the best results when using our bell ringing systems.
- Chime Master Carillons
- Instructions for Church Bell automation
Keep your bells up to date and maintained.
- Safety precautions
- Updating your Chime Master
- Bell Inspection Checklist
- Servicing Swinging Bells
- Servicing automatic bell ringing equipment
- Maintaining manual chime and carillon actions