Complete control and management of your Advanced eXperience bell ringing system from anywhere you have a connected web browser.
This lists includes all features which may be limited by user privilege, subscription level and system model.
- User management
- Home - reflects the user's functionality of the mobile remote control
- Custom front panel and remote menus per user
- Searchable catalog with play functions
- Organize music in albums
- Upload or delete music
- SmartAlmanac™ plays appropriate music throughout the year
- Create and edit seasonal start and end dates
- Add and remove albums from seasons
- Create and edit weekly, monthly, annual and single events
- Configure Time Strike and Angelus ringing
- Review history to determine what played and why (automatic or remote)
- Keyboard performance and recording
- customize settings
- System settings
- System security and feature updates
- Automatic backups
|Remote from anywhere||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|MIDI file loading||no||Millennium and Platinum||Millennium and Platinum||Millennium and Platinum|
|Audio file loading||no||Platinum||Platinum||Platinum|
|Customizable SmartAlmanac™ music librarian||no||YES||YES||YES|
|Backup schedule and settings||no||YES||YES||YES|
|Backup audio and recordings||no||no||YES||YES|
|Factory technician programming||pay per request||pay per request||one free per year||unlimited|
The Free and Essential subscriptions include a single default screen.
Managed and Premium subscriptions allow multiple users to each have a customized menu of functionality. The administrator can create additional user accounts for system access from the front panel, remote control and Chime Center. Each user will see a unique screen and options. Users can have a range of permissions including the ability to edit their own home screen. Access can be limited by day of the week and valid hours.
The following features are user's home screen options:
- Schedule - prevents user from modifying schedules
- Settings - prevents user from modifying system settings
- Keyboard - prevents user from using the keyboard
- Quick functions can be set per user for needed manual bell ringing
User privilege levels
- Invite other users (via valid email)
- set their privilege level
- set their screen unlock PIN code
- customize their screen
- Unlimited system settings and scheduling
- Power User
- Feature options enabled by Administrator
- Remote control access
- Play selection (manual play)
- Keyboard modes
- Library and SmartAlmanac™ season editing
- System settings
- Basic User
- No access to schedulers or settings
- Optional remote control access
- Optional keyboard mode access
- Optional Play selection access
- Home and remote screen set by administrator
- Usage times set by administrator
SmartAlmanac™ seasonal music
Essential, Managed and Premium level subscribers may add liturgical seasons and manage associated music.
Essential, Managed and Premium subscriptions support uploads. Millennium and Platinum systems support MIDI file chime and carillon arrangements made with popular notation software. Platinum systems support audio files that can be used for music, announcements or warning signals.
The system will accept regular updates, as they are released, to improve functionality and enhance security. No user interaction is required.
All systems will have their schedule database backed up regularly. In the event the system should need replaced, the new system will be restored from previous system schedule backups.
Managed and Premium subscribers will have their uploaded files as well as keyboard recordings backed up along with the database.
Managed and Premium subscribers can depend on Chime Master technicians to manage their systems. After consulting with our customer service representatives by phone or email, you can expect the programming to be completed within two business days.
Premium subscribers may use this service as much as they need it at no additional charge.
Managed subscribers will not be charged for the first request per calendar year. A programming fee will be charged for additional requests during the year.
- Chime Master Advanced eXperience touchscreen bell ringing system.
- Both the ringing system and browser accessing Chime Center must have internet connections.
- Internet browser running on
- Desktop or laptop PC or Linux
- Desktop or laptop MacOS
- Tablet (Android or iOS)